Meatloaf is one of my family’s favorite suppers. Something so simple is a definite go to comfort food and my kids ask for it often! It was one of the first recipes my daughter wanted to learn and now makes it by herself. I asked one day, “Why Meatloaf?” I got a long list of very profound answers and I will share the top 5.
Top 5 Reasons My Kids Love Meatloaf:
5. We have fun making it together.
4. It goes great with green beans and mashed potatoes!
3. Versatile: Can add salsa, bbq sauce, cheese, A1 sauce and make it different each time.
2. Meatloaf sandwiches the next day
1. It’s meaty and I love meat!
There you have it mystery of my family’s love of meatloaf…solved. Below is Jenna’s meatloaf video from her You Tube Channel “Jenna’s Kitchen.” Hope you enjoy Meatloaf with your family!